Please consider becoming a Volunteer!
Our volunteers review adoption applications and visit with prospective adoptive homes to assure that placement is compatible with the canine's needs and fits into the family's expectations.
- Foster Homes (We need people/families that will foster a rescue dog.)
- Sponsors (We need sponsors to help with payment of medical bills for our rescue dogs that need special veterinarian care.)
- Help with Transporting (We need drivers to help get dogs from shelters to foster homes in Virginia, W.V, N.C., and Maryland.)
- Crates (We need crates of all sizes to help transport rescue dogs and for our foster dogs/puppies.)
- Frontline/Advantix (We need Frontline or other flea & tick preventative for use on our rescue dogs.)
- Gift Certificates (We can use Gift Certificates to restaurants, pet shops, on-line stores, etc. to help us raise money at events.)
- Heartworm Preventative (We need heartworm preventative for all size dogs.)
- Toys & Treats (We need items for making gift baskets for us to raffle off at different events.)
You may indicate your interest by emailing our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you are ready to become a volunteer, you may download, fill out and mail in the following PDF form: